This recipe is too good to not share and its sooooo simple! It encompasses everything we love in garlic bread and then some! What I love about it is it can actually serve as an appetizer too! Gotta give this one a try!
- 4 tbl butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb pizza dough, cut into 1 inch balls
- 2 tbl rosemary
- salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese (if desired)
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small sauce pan, melt butter with the chopped garlic. Pour the melted butter into a large mixing bowl and toss with the pizza dough balls, rosemary, salt and pepper. If you like them cheesy proceed to roll the dough into Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange dough balls onto the cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes Serve with marinara sauce.