What could be better than chocolate & pretzels....the perfect sweet treat and you only need a couple to satisfy your sweet tooth (that is if you can stop yourself)!
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Red sugar or jimmies (sprinkles)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Melt almond bark according to the package directions.
- Dip each pretzel into the chocolate so one half is covered in the chocolate.
- Dip the chocolate covered pretzel into the sprinkles or red sugar and place on wax paper.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half. Use leftover melted chocolate to stick the mini marshmallow onto the side of each pretzel. Allow time for the almond bark to set.