Who doesnt love Spinach & Artichoke Dip?! It is so good and I can't seem to get enough. The recipe I have I originally found on Kraftfoods.com but I did a little altering to it to bring down the calories and fat!
Start by preheating oven to 350°F
You will need:
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts
- drain and chop - 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach - thaw and drain
- 3/4 cup Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Light / Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Mix all the ingredients together and put into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Serve the dip with Stacey's Pita Chips or veggies!