Saturday, March 01, 2014

Double Fudge Cookies (PALEO)

How do 4 simple & healthy ingredients blend together to make such a fudgy-delicious-chocolate-cravers-dream? I have no idea. They just do. And the chocoholic in me is thanking the gods for this recipe.

These little nuggets of pure chocolatey brownie heaven are so good, that I have fooled my husband and several friends that they aren't healthy. He pops them like nobody's business.

I recently had to hide them.




** Photos Copyright Six in the Suburbs***

Ingredients:

1 C Almond Butter
1 Organic Egg
1/2 C Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1/2 C Honey, Raw preferably (Local- even better!)
2 TSP Vanilla Extract
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
1/2 TSP Fine Sea Salt

Directions:

Mix well.

Bake at 350 for 8 minutes (it's ok if they don't seem done!) Let set for 5 minutes.


Seriously, your life will never be the same after you bake these!

- Sizza

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I've been trying to eat "clean" for the last two weeks. Cookies are the thing I've missed the most. These taste just as good as the Nutella cookies I used to make all the time. Good thing almond butter is so expensive, or I would be going through a batch every day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete