- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups crushed pecans
- Roasted red peppers for laces
- crackers and/or veggies sticks
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese , and ground pepper flakes in a bowl until blended. Cover and chill 4 hours or until mixture is firm enough to be shaped.
- Shape mixture into a large oval "football". Smooth entire outer surface with a frosting spatula or table knife. Using hands, press ball into crushed pecans.
- Cut roasted red peppers for laces. Serve with crackers, crostini, and veggie sticks!